By: Vegan eKasi
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed, torn into chip size pieces
- 1 Tbspn olive oil
- ¼ tspn sea salt
- Place a rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Wash kale and trim the stems from each piece. Dry any remaining moisture with paper towels
- In a large bowl, toss the kale with olive oil until thoroughly covered and coated. Toss with salt and spread kale in a single layer on the baking pan
- Bake until the chips are crispy, about 15 minutes. (Watch carefully so they don’t burn)
- Cool the chips. Serve immediately.