About this Recipe
By: Vegan Ekasi
Brown lentil soup! This is perfect for the cold months ahead, serve warm by itself or with something “bready” (you know what I mean;-) )
- 3 Cups Brown Lentil Beans
- 1 Packet Onion Soup Mix (Make sure there is no MSG)
- 3 Celery Stalks
- 1 Tbspn Vegan-friendly Margarine
- 2 Tbspns Garlic Powder
- 1 Small Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 5 Cups Water
- ½ Cup Soy Sauce
- Soak Lentil Beans overnight, then cook until soft.
- Add vegetables. Cook until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients. Simmer until done.