PROGRAMS & SERVICES
What we do. What Services do we offer?
Programs (What we do)
- Public presentations in townships, community centres, institutes of learning (universities, schools), churches, prisons, etc. about the benefits of a vegan plant-based diet.
- Vegan/Plant-based cooking demonstrations
- Movie and Documentary screenings
We advocate for a vegan plant-based diet (lifestyle) as a healthy way of life which is beneficial for all living things including the health of the people, the environment and animals.
We also advocate for a GMO-free world, as it has been proven through various studies beyond the shadow of a doubt that genetic modification is a serious threat to the health of humanity, animals and the environment.
We are nature, and we deserve nature’s best, and not chemically- or artificially-manipulated products.
- Vegan Events
- Speaking at events
- Presentations in the workplaces to help staff understand how they can use the plant-based diet to improve their health status, energy levels and general productivity to meet the demands and beat the stresses in the workplace.
- Vegan menu planning for restaurants, lodges, BnB’s and other places that offer food services.
This site is offered for informational purposes only and is protected under freedom of speech. It is not medical advice nor should it be construed as such. Nothing in this site is intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Always consult with a qualified health professional before making any changes to your diet, prescription drug use, lifestyle or exercise activities. This information is provided as-is, and the reader assumes all risks from the use, non-use or misuse of this information. The information in this site is not all necessarily supported by conventional medicine or most physicians. It is, however, the Truth.