About this Recipe
By: Vegan Ekasi
- 1 minced garlic clove | 1 ½ cups chickpeas, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onions | 1 ½ tbsp. Seasoning | 3 cups water
- 1 tsp. dried parsley or 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups dry whole grain pasta (be sure it’s eggless)
- In pot, lightly steam onion and garlic.
- Put in next 3 ingredients besides Chickpeas and Parsley, and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, and cook until pasta is tender.
- Add Chickpeas and Parsley.
- Continue cooking until thoroughly heated.