1 head cabbage, cut into thick slices
3 Tbspns oil
1 Tspn dried parsley
¼ Tspn ground sage
1 Tspn dried rosemary
1 Tspn dried thyme
1 Tspn garlic powder
¾ Tspn Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees celcius.
- Grease the pan with oil
- In a large bowl, toss cabbage steaks with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Combine parsley. sage, rosemary, thyme, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Transfer the steaks to the pan and brush both sides generously with the oil. Drizzle any remaining oil over the top and sprinkle with seasoning blend.
- Roast in the oven for about 20 minutes, flip them over and continue roasting for an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until tender and lightly caramelized.