About this Recipe
By: Vegan Ekasi
(By Mary-Ann Shearer on “The Natural Way”)
- 6-8 Baked potatoes
- 1-2 Tablespoons of butter/margarine
- A pinch of nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 1-2 Cups of chopped Broccoli, steamed (slightly boil in a little water)
- Cut the baked potatoes in half and scoop out the flesh. Place the shells back in the oven to keep warm.
- Mash the flesh with the rest of the ingredients and return to the shells.
- Heat through in the oven and serve with a fresh vegetable salad (green salad perhaps?) and some steamed vegetables like beetroot or any other vegetable of choice. Enjoy!!