About this Recipe
By: Vegan Ekasi
- 1 Medium head of cauliflower OR mushrooms OR carrots OR broccoli
- 2 and a half cups of whole wheat flour
- ½ Tbsp. paprika
- ¾ Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1Tbsp salt
- 1/3 Cup of oil
- 2/3 Cup of water
- Light Soy sauce (to taste)
- Clean and separate your vegetable of choice into individual bite-sized pieces.
- Sift flour and add garlic powder, paprika, and salt. Mix well.
- Take 1/3 of the flower batter, mix with soy sauce, water and ¾ Tbsp of oil and stir into a creamy paste.
- Place pieces of vegetable in wet batter, then into dry batter.
- Brown in a skillet on medium flame in remaining oil.
- Brown slowly on all sides until tender.